One of the most reassuring aspects of buying a new ŠKODA is the peace of mind that comes with our standard, fully transferable, 5 year/150,000 kilometre warranty. A warranty that offers an exceptional level of cover. Every new ŠKODA comes complete with the following warranties:
- 5 year/150,000 kilometre (whichever comes first) warranty for all new ŠKODA cars*
- 5 years 24/7 national Roadside Assistance
- 2 year warranty for all ŠKODA Genuine Parts and Accessories
- 8 year/160,000 kilometre (whichever comes first) warranty on high voltage (iV) batteries*
- 3 year warranty for vehicle paint defects
- 12 year warranty for through corrosion
- Fully Transferable
Prior to undertaking any damage repairs to your vehicle we recommend consulting your vehicle handbook, or contacting your nearest ŠKODA dealer, to ensure the vehicle warranty isn’t at risk.
Repairs can only be carried out by a member of the ŠKODA authorised network, ensuring your ŠKODA has the best possible treatment using only SKODA genuine parts. This also gives you the benefit of 5 years Roadside Assistance.
*Certain exclusions may apply.